Story contributions courtesy of NADIIIAA
ORLANDO, Fla. – The National Association of Division III Athletic Administrators (NADIIIAA) will have Keri Alexander Luchowski, executive director of the North Coast Athletic Conference (NCAC), return for her second term as President for the 2019-20 membership year.
At the Summer Forum, NADIIIAA announced the following individuals, who were voted on by the membership last month, will begin their tenure on the Executive Committee:
- Secretary – Gary Williams (bio), director of athletics & recreation, Wittenberg University
- At-Large Member – Corey Borchardt (bio), commissioner, Upper Midwest Athletic Conference (UMAC)
- At-Large Member – Laura Mooney (bio), director of athletics, Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts (MCLA)
In addition to the above individuals, the NADIIIAA Executive Committee includes:
- Executive Director – Dick Rasmussen, executive director, University Athletic Association (UAA)
- Vice President - Lori Runksmeier, athletics director, Eastern Connecticut State University
- Immediate Past Secretary - Kiki Jacobs, director of athletics, Roger Williams University
- Immediate Past President – Joe Walsh, executive director, Great Northeast Athletic Conference (GNAC)
- And the At-Large Executive Committee members
- Michael Lynch, senior director of athletics and athletic development, Babson College
- Mike Snyder, director of athletics, Illinois College
Stepping out of committee roles include Pam Samuelson, director of athletics at Susquehanna University, Shana Levine, former athletics director at Lewis & Clark University and Portia Hoeg, executive director of the Centenial Conference.
"I want to thank Pam, Shana and Portia for their work on behalf of NADIIIAA," stated Luchowski. "Their dedication to recognizing and advancing Division III administrators has been a true example of servant leadership that I can only hope to emulate. At the same time, I welcome Gary, Corey and Laura to the Board. I am excited to see what they will contribute and how we will continue to grow with their expertise."
About NADIIIAA: NADIIIAA is comprised of athletics administrators from over 350 institutions and conferences competing at the NCAA Division III level. The Association encourages the continued development of athletics programs focused on the student-athlete and based on sound educational principles and the Division III philosophy. NADIIIAA is administered by NACDA, which is in its 54th year. For more information on NACDA, the 17 professional associations and/or three foundations it manages, please visit www.nacda.com.